Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leapin' Lizards! It's Leap Day (Updated)

So - Jump!

Philippe Halsman's photo of Audrey Hepburn, 1955
 Go look at this photo show of famous people leaping. (And more here too.)



Maru leaps in and out of a box. (It gets funny about 54 seconds in....)


And he jumps at other things...



Vader jumps at the fish.

And don't forget - it's Sadie Hawkins Day!


Yes, those of you who wish can hunt down that beau.


The guys may not stand a chance.


And for those who aren't happy with what they've got, this hilarious spoof.

Happy Leap Day!

6 comments:

  1. Love it, love it, love it!! I think I'll now go watch "Look Before You Leap," a 3rd season episode of Frasier - also hilarious and so appropriate for today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gian will not look at this but I LOVE the video!!
    Fox : ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. maru has a style. here is the shortest video of funny jumping cat that i know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2YSFhgIUQ4&feature=player_detailpage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best. Lip. Sync. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meant to tell you last week, I think I snorted out my whole cup of coffee watching the Patsy Cline.

    ReplyDelete