Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Sad news about a tatting friend

I think most of you remember our tatting friend in Toronto, Fox. She had a blog for many years called tat-ology.

I saw recently that she is with us no more. Carlie died February 22 2023 after a brief battle with cancer.

I saw this on Instagram under her account, torontofox.


This makes me very sad. Carlie was very creative, and I enjoyed her descriptions of her life and surroundings. I especially enjoyed her pictures of her cats. The last cat was a gorgeous Siamese she called Mr. G.

Bless you Carlie. You will be remembered.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I was sad to read of Fox’s passing. She was an active and helpful member of the tatting bloggers community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sadden at Fox's death and very sudden, the tatting world has lost a lovely tatting lady

    ReplyDelete