Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Question on my header picture

I've had some questions on the tatting shown in my header. This is some I did a while ago, some pillowcase edging for ME. (I seldom keep my tatting.)



The pattern is called Boel, from 'Tatting Patterns and Edging' by Gun Blomqvist and Elwy Persson. I've tatting it in ecru DMC Cebilia size 30. I tatted it for some very soft tan bamboo and cotton pillowcases I found at Target, 40 inches tatted per pillowcase. I sewed it on the pillowcases about three inches in from the edge, along the seam, so that the pattern shows up better. And I took the picture with my cell phone while at my lunch break one day!

1 comment:

  1. The edging is very pretty. I have an edging started that is very similar, but I don't know where I put the pattern. Maybe that's the one! I'll have to pull out my book.

    ReplyDelete