Sunday, January 24, 2010

A lazy weekend

We've been lazing around this weekend.


Sophie and Cisco spend a lot of time lolling around.  It's cold and rainy and nasty outside, so I don't blame them.


The only problem - they are in my tatting chair.  And they look so comfortable.  I hardly have the heart to make them move.


I've been tatting Jon's Chinese Coin Bookmark in deep raspberry, in Lizbeth size 20 thread.  I love this pattern.


And I've dug out an afghan that I put aside.  It needs a bunch more rows.  I'm not great at crochet, but it's not terrible.  I need to get working on it and finish it.  The colors aren't great in this picture - it's cream, burgandy, and deep brown.


See how big Cisco is?  He hangs off the chair.  I think he is part Maine Coon.  Sophie is tiny - about 5 lbs.

Friday we had another issue with Curly over his phone.  He got really angry and snatched the phone out of my hand and ran down the street.  It was 8 pm at night and cold.  He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and no shoes.  I tried not to get too upset as I knew he couldn't go far.  I did talk to his best buddy, who didn't know where he was but called Curly and worked to get him to come home.  Eventually he did make it back home.  He needs to get control of himself.  I hope this happens soon.


Move, kitties!  That's my chair!


1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be nice if our lives were as calm and serene as our cat's. They don't seem to have a worry in the world!! The teen years do pass!!!

    ReplyDelete