Friday, October 22, 2010

Bracelet

After I saw Sharren's bracelet I had to make one for myself.


Well, not for me. This will be for the Stooges' cousin Amy, whose birthday is Monday. It's tatted in Lizbeth 102 (Western Sunset) size 20 with mixed delicas size 10/0. The pattern is Martha Ess' Half Ring Bracelet, which she taught at Palmetto Tat Days this year.

I like all the colors. It reminds me a bit of some of the fun things my Indian friends wear. I hope Amy, who is turning 19, will like it too. Click on the picture to get a better look.

This was a fun, quick tat, and I'll make it again. I'm thinking of altering the beads, maybe adding bugle beads in the middle. I believe my relatives may get a version of this for Christmas. Don't let them know!

3 comments:

  1. The bracelet is lovely!! I am sure, your Amy, will like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty pattern and love the thread and beads you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of that with beads!

    ReplyDelete