First, a 12 yard sample of Sulky Blendables thread from Lace-Lovin' Librarian. Diane is such a sweetie! I look forward to using this - and the color is gorgeous!
And then I found a parcel with English markings on it. Who could it be from? Why, the delightful Jane Eberall, that's who! I'm crazy about Jane; she's a a lot of fun. And she's a brilliant tatter.
Here's what I got.
- One of her famous roly-poly tatting bags, made by her own hands. Labeled, even. Kitties - squee!
- A poke-proof pouch and matching bobbin holder.
- A Shakespeare key ring, complete with his signature.
- A great Shakespeare souvenir cloth showing major sites in Shakespeare country.
- And... one of Jane's new patterns, a Flurry Heartache, tatted in some of Karey Solomon's HDT and presented in a pretty brass frame.
Oh so pretty.
I love the Shakespeare Country cloth. Very cool. When Moe saw it, he said, "I thought Shakespeare was from Austria." I replied, exasperated, "You're thinking of Mozart!"
Thank you, Diane and Jane! You made my day!