Monday, April 16, 2012

Two parts

This is a two part post.

Part one - a little view at what I hope to teach at Tat Days this September.


This is a bracelet I designed. Split rings and flat beads, not hard.


I like it a lot! I wore it to work the other day. What do you think?

Second part - not tatting. Life.


Here's Larry's iced knee while we sat in the ER Saturday night. He hurt it at work - hurt it badly. We sat in the ER until 2:30 am and then had to get prescriptions filled. It's off to the orthopedists as soon as we can get an appointment, as soon as I find out who are the approved workman's comp docs. It's likely that he will have to have surgery on this, if the ER doc's diagnosis is proved correct. *sigh*

In other news, I'm mostly done with my taxes and it appears that I may actually get a refund. Hurrah!



This cat is obviously a relative of Vader. He suffers from ennui.

Hope your day is good....

6 comments:

  1. Hallo, your bracelet is very nice! Like the way you included the daisybeads! All the best for the hurt knee, that sounds not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bracelet looks great. So sorry to hear about the accident and possible surgery, I hope you can sort everything out soon as it must be so uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like your bracelet. Sounds as though you might need your tax rebate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty bracelet. sorry for Larry's knee, but yeah for workmans comp. at least it won't be all out of your/his pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is ennui? I really like the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete