Saturday, June 15, 2013

Some friends I have

I am a lucky gal. I have great friends.

I came home one day this week to find a fat little envelope waiting for me, one with a Canadian stamp on it. Hmm, what could that be?

And of course, it was from dear Fox. She knows of the hoo-ha in my household, and she sent me a little something to cheer me up.

And cheer me it did. It made Cisco feel blissful.


Fox sent me a sweet card, some lovely variegated thread (love the colors!), and some of her own gorgeous tatting. You can see the tatting on her blog here and here. Thank you, thank you Fox!

I had to look a ways back on her blog to find the tatted snowflake, and it made me realize how very prolific our Mme. Fox is. All I can say is WOW.


Lily is intent on me....
 

2 comments:

  1. How sweet to be treated;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She treated me to some thread last week, it's great to have surprises from time to time.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete