Wednesday, July 12, 2023

I've been knitting

I've been keeping my fingers busy with a bit of knitting. Nothing fancy, just some wash cloths.

Full disclosure - during the pandemic, knitting kept me sane. I made many many dish cloths and gave almost all of them away.

I don't feel crazed right now, but knitting is productive in the evening and it keeps me from nibbling on food that I shouldn't eat!


These have all been given away. The patterns are (from top left, clockwise) Easy As Pie Dishcloth, An Almost Lost Washcloth, and the classic square diagonally knit cloth

I made another diagonal square in blue and promptly gave it away.


And then I knit two that I might keep. These are the Spa Washcloth pattern.


I just started on another! I have a ton of Lily Sugar & Cream cotton yarn!

6 comments:

  1. I really like the one at the top on the left. I must get back to knitting more cloths (after socks!) as I’ve only got one left in my stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cloths, knitting can be so relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dish cloths! I've done a lot of joyful knitting but only made one dishcloth recently, to use as a potato scrubber. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it! I use Lily Sugar'n Cream cotton yarn. I use these for so many things - as a dish and counter scrubber, as a hot pad, to put under a bowl in the microwave, etc. They're fun, and my friends and family love to receive them!

      Delete
  4. Very handy and a good way to keep sane and occupied!

    ReplyDelete