Monday, August 7, 2023

Some scrappy knitting

I'm still on a roll with knitting. Knitting cotton washcloths.

As I've been doing so much of this, I have a lot of small balls of the tail ends of various colors. So I decided to make good use of those leftovers.

Hence Scrappy Knitting!

Behold:


I made this one with more solids than variegated yarns. I like these! 

FYI - I experimented with several yarn joins before using a Russian Join. Lily Sugar & Cream is thicker than some yarn, and I didn't want to find a knot. So the Russian Join seemed best to me. 

Here's a pic with another scrappy washcloth.


My sons want some of these, so they must be cute.

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! No wonder your sons want them. Great way to use up small lengths of yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the link to the Russian join. I’d never heard of it before but it’s going to be my next way of joining. Love the hybrid cloths.

    ReplyDelete