Wednesday, August 16, 2023

More scrappy knitting....

I liked the scrappy knitting so much that I made more.

Behold:


A Sunset-on-Water dishcloth!

I really like how this one came out. Obviously I'm doing the same basic dish cloth pattern, but it's the color that makes a difference!

Speaking of the same pattern...


These three dish clothes are part of a set I'm making for a wedding gift. I'm working on the other black one, then on to 2 white ones. All made in Lily Sugar & Cream. I think it will be a nice gift, don't you?

Best of luck to those going to Palmetto Tat Days the weekend - I hope to be there again next year!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, wonderful gift. I do like the multicolour one best though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and speckled white are really classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're getting a little bit crazy naming your dishcloths (Sunset-on-Water)... I love it! However, unless I get a sudden flash of inspiration, I will not be naming mine! I would love to attend Palmetto Tat Days again. Maybe I will when Dave retires.

    ReplyDelete