Thursday, August 31, 2023

Knitting presents

I have some friends from a former workplace who are getting married. They are lovely people and as they are older, they don't need a lot of things that most newlyweds need. So I decided to make them some dish clothes.

I asked them about colors, and they chose black and white.

Here is what I made for them:


This is a set of 6 dish clothes, two in each color. These are all in Lily Sugar & Cream and knitted in a pattern I referenced here.  

I hope they like them. I think this is a nice wedding gift. Personal without being TOO personal. And made with love!

Also - I recently met up with some members of my college class (I'm on the reunion committee) and I brought some dish clothes for them to chose from. They were all delighted with their gifts!

Here are some of the ones I brought - I've shown a number of the other ones.



I'm still knitting. I'm obsessed. And it helps keep me from eating!

2 comments:

  1. That's how I keep my weight in order too - keep the hands on the go so they can't reach for nibbles!!! Love the set of black and white. Very good idea for people who have already got most things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a lovely gift, especially in colours chosen by the couple.

    ReplyDelete