Some good news:
- My roof is fixed. Bob the Builder came out and climbed around the roof this morning with nails and a caulk gun. We lurve Bob the Builder.
- I got through a big church workshop this morning for Stephen Ministry where I was the registration coordinator. (Shoot me if I volunteer again. This wasn't bad, but I end up doing too much. I volunteer for stuff. Something must be wrong with me.) Yes, I am a real Stephen Minister, got the buttons and name badge and care receiver to prove it. It's a program I highly recommend. Anyhow, today's program was a big success and it's over.
- DH is back in town. He's been out a lot, spending most of the last month in Birmingham, AL. He's spent much of the day watching (what else?) football.
- My MIL continues to be at her home in Florida, not a resident of MY home.
- My mouth is recovering nicely from having the tooth pulled.
- And, I haven't killed Curly. The thought occurred to me again today when I went into his room. There is basically no floor visible, only clothes and crap. I had given Curly orders to change the sheet on his loft bed. When I looked at his bed, I saw he had only put sheets on the end of the bed, so that it would look good from the hall. Must have been hard to do. So why the hell didn't he do it right?
This is Curly's room. The kid from Zits is tidier.
I have GOT to get finished with this cursed hanky. The wedding is two weeks from today.