Monday, August 16, 2010

Current tatting and more from the mail

I had more goodies that came in the mail last week.  I got a package from the lovely and talented Mme Fox.  I had done a thread exchange with her, and I received some pretties.


A lovely card, 2 kinds of Bre-Aly thread, some Lizbeth size 40, and a package of flat shell beads.  What fun!  I have the nicest friends.  Thank you, Fox.  I'll make sure this goes to good use.

Here's what I'm currently tatting:


A cross in Tatmom's Collossians Cross pattern, done in Navy Lizbeth, size 20.  I'm making this for my cousin's husband.  They moved my cousin into hospice care last week.  She has not regained consciousness.  Mom went to see her - she doesn't seem uncomfortable, more like she's just sleeping.  We all pray that a miracle will happen and she will just wake up.

On an off note - I saw this quote from Mark Twain and snorted.
“Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”
Hee.

My Cisco is such a handsome boy, isn't he?  And he has no aspirations in politics, just for petting.


1 comment: