Sunday, October 7, 2012

Quick update

I have been laid low after some dental surgery which resulted in some major league swelling. I looked (and felt) bad for several days. The swelling made me look like I had a big ol' chaw of terbacky stuffed in my check. Ugh.

I'm somewhat better now. Most of the swelling has subsided, but I'm not 100% yet. And I haven't been able to do much other than family things and healing.


So I'll amuse you with a video of Lily. She loves to jump at a toy that Moe dangles. At the end of the video, Vader peeks in. Lily is a love...


4 comments:

  1. I hope you'll be feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick as a cat indeed! Look at her leap!
    Feel better soon, CMT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! I am so sorry you are going through this. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete